Contested Estate Matters
Estate planning and asset distribution may involve contested matters and document disputes, requiring extensive litigation and complex circumstances. At Melone Law, we are available to provide individualized solutions for your estate issues and assist you throughout the court process, in necessary.
In order to resolve your estate matters, we provide services that address the following issues:
- Will and trust disputes
- Distribution of assets
- Tax controversies or claims
- Inheritance and family planning
- Guardianship documentation
- Estate administration and management
- Undue influence allegations
- Competency issues involving a testator
Whether your estate disputes relate to one or more of the above issues, Melone Law is able to provide qualified legal representation for your case. Contact our office for further consultation and to discuss your individual circumstances.